STATE OF PLAY:
- Reseller stores represent 70% of our activity. They are all closed except a minority who sell online. The remaining 30% is our own online sale.
- The supply chain from our manufacturers to us and from us to online resellers is very small. It is certainly possible, but quite difficult and uncertain, to send and receive goods. (closed borders, drop in the number of carriers, priority rightly given to medical flows, etc.)
- Most of the 17 Love Radius employees are on total, partial and teleworking unemployment.
- We are used to teleworking and therefore organized and structured to maintain the same level of response and engagement with all your requests, whether you are resellers or users.
- Theoretically, the support of banks and government aid measures allow us to consider the future, but there is a delay inherent in the sums committed and in the banking and public structures through which it passes.
THANKS FOR YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES:
Concretely, it is today your purchases on love-radius.com that allow the survival of the structure. The word survival is heavy, but it is the short-term reality and if you know us a little, you know that Love Radius (formerly I Carry My Baby) is not in demagoguery, or over-promise, or exaggeration.
We are very fortunate as a company because we can (as of this writing, April 7) continue our online sales activity. This activity has increased in recent days without catching up, even by far the volumes usually circulating through our resellers.
So thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who continues to shop online, from us and elsewhere. E-commerce is what keeps the machine going during this economic coma (at least for the SME Love Radius; it makes a real difference).
HELP YOU CARRY BABY:
We will not tell you about our order picker who of course applies the sanitary instructions because it is obvious and your mailbox is already full of messages of this type without helping you.
To help you, we are filming and updating tutorial videos to allow you to carry better on a daily basis during confinement.
DO NOT PUT BABY ON PAUSE:
Our needs of bipedal mammals are the same even during these extraordinary days. Whatever the health, social, economic or political turmoil, we remain future parents, young parents, we give birth, we bear. We therefore make sure to stay alongside our past and future users.
Good luck to our resellers and see you soon
Good luck to our users