QUI EST LOVE RADIUS ?
Love Radius (par Je Porte Mon Bébé) est une société française fondée à Paris en 2007, spécialisée dans le portage physiologique.
NOTRE CHAMP D'ACTION
- Fabricants passionnés, nous imaginons, concevons et distribuons des porte-bébés dont des écharpes de portage qui couvrent tous les besoins des parents.
- En parallèle, nous proposons des ateliers de portage et formons des conseillères en portage ainsi que des professionnels de santé.
En savoir + sur notre philosophie ? ICI
In the drawers of Love Radius ...
For more than 15 years, we have kept archives, old colors and prototypes. Pieces that might appeal to collectors and fans of Love Radius.
The JPMBB Original edition of "See you tonight at the hotel" and "See you tonight at the restaurant" with lace. (BASIC is also available in a tattoo version.)
The PhysioCarrier has been declined in cotton version but also in imitation leather.
The Little Wrap Without A Knot (without the PAD then with the PAD and another fabric)
“The creation of Love Radius was not premeditated ” Olivier Sâles, co-founder.
Above all, Love Radius has been a family affair for over 15 years now. We discovered babywearing during the birth of our first child thanks to a gift. In fact, this is what babywearing represents for us today: a gift for adults and children.
Why do we get up every morning?
- To explain what physiological babywearing is: its practicality (free hands) and its advantages (such as fixing the foundations of future communication between adult / child).
- To advise you on a daily basis whether you are a beginner or a professional and to offer responsible sales: guides, expert's corner, Youtube channel, social networks.
- To help parents listen to the child, listen to themselves, trust the child and oneself but also to re-appropriate their free will, which is often compromised during pregnancy.
It is also…
Research and questioning. This is why Love Radius baby carriers and slings are different from others, why we do babywearing training, but also why we take a longer or shorter time to make new products.
14 employees and fifteen babies!
At Love Radius, the employee is also a customer. He spends his daily life on site and beyond the salary, the structuring of this company must try to offer its workers the same type of experience as what is given to young parents who use our baby carriers: more freedom, more confidence, autonomy, more listening.
We therefore set up from May to August, a working time of 4 days from Monday to Thursday, without working overtime, with equal pay. People then recover life time!
Want to know more about our management? Find all the press articles HERE