You're out with baby and it's raining, windy, or just plain cold. And if you have made the excellent choice (we are obviously very objective) to wear baby in a baby wrap or baby carrier, the question "How to protect baby?
And here you have several choices: dressing him (a lot), babywearing clothes and a baby carrier cover.
What is a baby carrier cover?
It's a fabric, a bit like a superhero cape, which protects baby from the cold, the weather and the wind in all circumstances, while carrying him in a sling or baby carrier.
It is usually equipped with a hood to protect baby's head and a fastening system so that it can be easily attached to a sling or baby carrier.
It can be worn on the front or back and is also suitable for use in a stroller.
|Baby carrier cover included in the CaravanBag|
With our changing bag (and not only!), you benefit from a removable water-repellent carrying blanket toprotect baby from rain and wind..
It ALSO acts as achanging sheet.
|I DISCOVER THE C-BAG, ITS 1001 FUNCTIONS AND ITS BABY CARRIER COVER|
How do I put on a baby carrier cover?
Putting on our baby carrier cover is very simple:
- Put on the feet
- Clip around the shoulder strap of the baby carrier
- Tighten the edges if necessary
Tadaaa! Easy, isn't it? (at least for ours)
What is a babywearing clothe?
A babywearing garment is a jacket, sweater or coat that allows you to protect yourself and baby at the same time, without the need for several garments. It is a garment adapted to babywearing that allows baby to breathe in the sling or carrier while protecting both of you from the cold.
|The PARENT'S HOODIE|
The Parent's Hoodie, with its sportswear style, can be worn by Dad, Mum, Sir, Madame.
Carry your baby in the warmest of comforts. Go out without baby in total discretion.
At first glance, it may seem like an accessory, but when you use it, it's easy to see how practical and comfortable it is for you and your baby.
Advantages of the baby carrier cover
Lightweight and space saving:
- It accompanies you everywhere, during all your journeys or even your hikes
- It can be used by dad, mum, grandma, grandpa, the nanny, the little brother...
- It can be used over any kind of carrying device
- It can even be used without a carrying device if necessary
In short, it is practical!
And even more so when it is included and designed to be stored in your changing bag, isn't it? :)
The advantages of the babywearing clothes
- It adapts to and flatters your morphology (which a garment that is too big does not do)
- It is designed to let your baby breathe when babywearing
- It is more comfortable when carrying baby to share its warmth with baby
And for the Parent's Hoodie, there are specific advantages not to be missed:
- Designed without an insert, it can be worn like a classic sweater at any time of your life (even without baby), the difference will not be noticed!
- A heart-shaped cover-up is designed for discreet breastfeeding
- It can be used during pregnancy, during babywearing and above all forever (durable)
- It has a sober and unisex design