The stroller is used all over the world to transport your children. Indeed, it is a convenient and traditional way to walk your baby or toddler. But, it is not always the most adapted to your needs and those of your child.
If you are reading this article, it is because for one reason or another, you are looking for stroller alternatives.
Your child does not want to ride in it anymore, it does not fit in your car, the streets are crowded... BRIEF, you need something else.
Babywearing as an alternative
Babywearing really does have many benefits whether it's for you or your child:
- you have free hands
- constant closeness that reassures your baby, very important for his emotional development
- like the stroller, babywearing calms your child and can soothe his cries
- it's much lighter and easy to store!
- crowded streets or dotted with rocks and cobblestones? Where your feet go, the child goes!
- it's a sporting daily activity (here's to you muscular shoulders) :)
Voir : Benefits of babywearing
The most practical: the baby carrier
The baby carrier is designed to carry a baby conveniently. Easy to put on and quick to adjust with straps.
With our baby carriers:
- carry your child from birth* until 20 kg or about 3 years (it can be more)
- carry facing you when baby is a few months old and then on your side or back as baby grows
- respect baby's physiology!
*with the extension kit
The most ergonomic: the wrap/sling
More and more used, the sling is like an extension of life in the womb by forming a cocoon around baby.
Well adjusted, the sling allows the most physiological position. The only (small) difficulty is learning the knots! But once you get the hang of it, it's a joy.
Our wraps are designed to carry children from birth to 14 kg. Practical feature: the knot is to be made only once before putting baby in the wrap. You can remove and put your child back without untying the knot.
If you don't know what to choose between a baby carrier and a sling:
If you have a 3-4 year old child, toddler carriers or tricycles may be more suitable.